Re: Door hinge alignment

To: rjh <rjh@hockertlaw.us>
Subject: Re: Door hinge alignment
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:08:19 -0600
After aligning the four doors and trunk lid hinges for the 53 Jag MK7 I
am presently rebuilding, I drilled 3/16 inch dia. alignment holes. I am
hoping to avoid damage to the fresh two stage paint that I have spent
months in completing to my satisfaction.  By doing all the body work and
painting I avoided a major expense. Really hate to have chips in the
paint. I won't know the results until next spring when I will be ready
to install the parts.

Alan Schultz
67 HBJ8
53 Jag MKVII