1000-4 originality questions.....

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 1000-4 originality questions.....
From: Fiat500f@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:40:28 EST
Hello again.  Still working on the interior of my friends 1954 AH100-4  BN1.
Three questions:

1.  How high up does the Armacord go on the rear most vertical panel  of the
cockpit.  This is the panel that has the cutout for the spare tire  to poke
through.  Does the Armacord go all the way up to the aluminum  cockpit moulding
or just as high as the bend in the panel about 3" below the  moulding?

2.  How long are the chrome screws that fasten the gearbox front  vertical
panel (the sort of removable firewall portion at the front of the  gearbox) to
the vertical kick panels (the panels that, like, on the drivers  side, LHD, are
to the right of your right foot).  I think the  Anderson/Moment book says to
use the same screws that you use to fasten the  interior trim panels to the
cockpit sides, but those screws are only about 1/2"  long and don't work on the
gearbox panel.

3.  My friend bought the Moss interior panel kit.  All the door  pieces seem
to be in the kit, but, there doesn't seem to be the  vinyl "tubes" that cover
the door pull cables.  What do folks do for  this?

Thanks,
Paul B.