Re: Web site updates

To: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: Web site updates
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 13:37:21 -0800
Hi Rich,

Just a note to refresh your memory where you got the shut face photos you
sent to John.  I was fortunate to have the original pieces to use as
patterns when modifying the new pieces to fit.  It turned out beautifully.
When I get back to work completing the interior and top, I'll submit some
photos to John Sims website www.healey6.com.

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma