Re: Cooling fan question

To: healeyguy@bredband.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling fan question
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:39:37 EST
Per--

You can certainly view the amount of flex, if any, by standing alongside  the
car and revving the engine.  I recently removed a DW plastic fan when I
noticed that it had permanently flexed forward, undoubtedly decreasing its
efficiency.  When I laid it on a flat surface the tips held the hub  almost
3/4" off
the surface.  I replaced it with a Nock Flex fan which was  a significant
improvement.

Best--Michael Oritt
In a message dated 11/16/2006 5:33:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,