Re: Master Cylinders

To: "Magnus Karlsson" <magnuskarlsson@bornet.net>
Subject: Re: Master Cylinders
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:41:22 +0800
Magnus -

If you can believe it the Cast Iron Brake Master on my BJ8 is definitely
shorter than the standard ali clutch master right next to it.

I think there are alot of different manufacturers out there, and I've
learned that the brake masters come in all shapes and sizes.  The Clutch
masters all seem to look alike, however.

Cheers,

Alan