Brake lines

To: Austin Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake lines
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:08:23 -0600
Greetings

I have revised the Mr Finespanner page  on brake lines. You now
can obtain a Word file either to print out or to save to disk; this  file
includes prices of fuel line, brake lines, clutch bleeder, and shipping
charges.  This is found at:
www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/technical/brakelines.html

Kind regards
Ed

P.S.  Doug (clutch bleeder and brakelines) and  Peter Sacher (side curtain bags
and luggage
straps) these pages are provided to them as a friend, I receive no
reimbursement. My
interest is to help members of the British car community with excellent  hand
made
products and to help these two friends.  I have purchased a side curtain bag
and luggage
straps for my Morgan at the listed prices as have I brake line from Doug Reid.