Re: Items in Healey Marque

To: "Bob Tescione" <mogman@rpa.net>
Subject: Re: Items in Healey Marque
From: "gbrierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:54:52 -0500
Hi Bob,
The Problem is... The ad was to start with "WANTED TO BUY!"  I had all these
items from those Conclaves and they were in my truck the night it was
stolen.  Now I'm trying to replace the stuff.
So, sorry, no, I don't have anything that I want to part with.
Do you have any extras of these items that I could buy?
GB