ANSWER: Frederique Constant Healey Le Mans Challenge - short

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: ANSWER: Frederique Constant Healey Le Mans Challenge - short
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:17:18 EST
In a message dated 12/9/2006 10:38:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bspidell@comcast.net writes:

Anybody  know who the Healey fan(s) is at Constant?  Doesn't look like
they're  as
enthusiastic about other marques.
The Frederique Constant people were first involved with Healeys during the
2004 European Healey Meet in ST. Moritz, Switzerland. They worked closely  with
the organizers from the Swiss Austin-Healey Club to produce an excellent
video. They debuted the watch, and made a beautiful DVD of the meet that  was
sent to all participants.

For Classic Le Mans 2006 the Dutch, English and Swiss clubs were well
represented.  I believe the  Frederique Constant people were  involved through
the
Swiss club.  Again they made a DVD of the event.   I have not received mine,
but copies were handed out to the Dutch participants  last month.

Having seen the St Moritz DVD I decided to make a DVD of 2006 Classic Le
Mans from the Healey point of view.  I previewed my DVD for Healey  people at
Rendezvous up in Canada.  It is 52 minutes long with video,  interviews with
Healey drivers and some slide shows from the point of view of  the driver,
spectator, and general background. Cost $20 including postage.
(in the US)...

Bill Emerson

Love to have one of the watches--they even include a model  Healey--but
it looks like
they'd cost as much as a nice  BT7.