Re: Master Cylinders

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: Master Cylinders
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:48:33 -0800
Ooops ...

"So, for the same pedal pressure, with the 5/8" m/c you get about 43%
more force at the
slave cylinders or, conversely, to get the same stopping power you'll
have to press the
pedal 43% harder."

Should read:

So, for the same pedal pressure, with the 5/8" m/c you get about 43%
more force at the
slave cylinders or, conversely, to get the same stopping power WITH THE
3/4" CYL you'll
have to press the pedal 43% harder.

bs