Photos of my BN7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos of my BN7
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:53:50 -0800
Hello.

I've been on this list since early 2003 when I purchased my BN7 and started a
three-year restoration. It's an understatement to say that I could never have
completed the restoration without the assistance and generous help of many
members of this list. Although there is always another project to work on, I
can fairly say that the restoration is complete. Once again I want to thank
everyone who offered help and advise during this process. For those interested
in seeing a few photos of the process, you can go directly to my scrap book by
using the link below.

http://www.pbase.com/ronfine/galleries

Happy Holidays

Ron Fine