Possible over drive laek

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Possible over drive laek
From: Drtrite@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:10:25 EST
As I was doing some research on products to add to the Healey parts I make I
came across something that I will pass along. I am adding the breather,
plunger plug and a gage kit to the over drive items.

The copper washer I recieved from one of the suppliers was .750" OD and .500"
ID. The counter bore for the plunger plug is .700" If you use the .750"
washer it will not give a good seal because it must mash down in the .700"
counter
bore.

Thanks
Don