Updates to my Web site

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Updates to my Web site
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:18:02 -0500
The following are new:

1. Additional biographies on the Links Page.

2. Description and wiring of a fuel pump cutoff switch on the main Library
page

3. Description of behind the seat trim on a BN1 on the main Library Page

4. Description of the dash installation for a BJ8 from Rich Chrysler on the
main Library page.

5. On the Links page I have added a category for restoration Photos. Some
will direct you to my Photo Album section and some links will direct you to
other web sites as noted. I have most models but need a good set for the
BN6. If anyone can point me in the correct direction, I would appreciate it.

As always, if you see broken links, please let me know the page and what it
is so that I can correct the error. Also, if you want to see more info,
items, subjects, please let me know and I'll put it on the site.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com