Lempert Rear end gear set for BJ8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Lempert Rear end gear set for BJ8
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:36:14 -0500
Hello listers,
I am not new to the list, having been reading posts for over three years
now.  Last year I finally found a '65 BJ8 that I have been restoring with
lots of help from all the good people out there.  I have contacted many off
list and received what I call special attention by them sending pictures and
specific information for any question I have had.  Our car is stripped now
in the body shop for sills, rockers, dog legs, trunk floor, plus the usual
body and paint work.  While the rear end is out I thought it would be a
great time for the noted "Lempert gear set".  Mike has sold all of his last
batch and won't have another for at least 7 months.  I hope to be in Vermont
in this car by then so I need a gear set.  I am wondering if there is anyone
who purchased one but has not installed it and would be willing  to let me
have it in exchange for one of the new ones that will come later?  I have
already paid Mike for one so it would be an exchange.  Contact me on or off
list if there is interest in my proposal.

My wife and I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and to thank
everyone for their contributions to the list.

George Haywood
'65 BJ8

friends module.