Re: Choke cable stop clamp

To: don@anglesey.us
Subject: Re: Choke cable stop clamp
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:40:35 -0600
It sounds like a VW Throttle Cable Pin is essentially the part I need.   Now
that I know what to ask for, I am hoping that autozone has one over the
counter.

Here is what they look like
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=VW+Throttle+Cable+pin

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."