Fw: Re vinyl to CD conversion

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Re vinyl to CD conversion
From: "Dick Matson" <MedLabInc@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:14:45 -0800
I grew up just down the road from where the music died.

Then one day in this new millenium I did the questionable and hooked up in the
Austin Healey an isolated plug-in for the Sirus satellite radio.  the nifty
oldies have com alive again.  Period music.  And all those memories.

Dick Matson / Cashmere, W
bJ8