Re: (no subject)

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: FloridaDiving@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:01:27 EST
Hope you dodged them over there, Marion.  What a nice gift on Christmas
morning, eh?  -- Tornados!  Several hundred homes damaged, some completely
destroyed, folks homeless without their gifts, etc.  But no one seriously
hurt...that's the good news.  Here in Lakeland, we didn't get the tornadoes
that other
areas around us experienced, but I remember the one that blew my house away in
April of 1966!  No warning!   Hurricanes aren't our only problem down here...

Ginger
Central Florida
1966 BJ8
66 XKE OTS