Re: Barn Find Healey Posted on Youtube

To: jobu1950@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Barn Find Healey Posted on Youtube
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:14:42 -0600
Hi Dan,

The car was brought home in 2003. Here she is now in motion:

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/69gt6/?action=view&current=Healeyinmotion.jpg

The car supposedly had 26,000 miles. After removing the head and giving the
car a minor valve job and rebuilding the carbs the engine runs excellent
with great compression.

I replaced the clutch, brakes, and many other fiddly bits as well flushed
coolant, lined gas tank and the works.

One night some Grolsh inspired me to just push the dents out with a car jack
and get it ready to drive. A buddy in the BG Euro group just so happened to
have a  MK1 windshield in his attic!

I now have found a front cowl and sub frame for the eventual restoration. I
am worried about trying to find the rear deck section to replace the dented
area behind the driver's seat on this BN7. The support under the shroud is
mangled.

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC
http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
BG Euro Classics Car Club
Bowling Green, KY

>From: Dan Serrao <jobu1950@yahoo.com>
>To: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Barn Find Healey Posted on Youtube
>Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 08:57:56 -0800 (PST)
>
>Scott,
>     Great find and thanks for sharing. How long have you had the car?
>
>scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com> wrote:
>   Hey Folks,
>
>I posted my mashed barn find videos on Youtube.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azY5cwYb1SI
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD9qesUrwBw&mode=user&search=
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo6eInCTHpQ&mode=user&search=
>
>I plan to post more of the car driving soon. I can't find the video of my
>first run...hmmm.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Scott Willis
>Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
>59 MGA
>66 E-Type FHC
>http://www.geocities.com/bgeuroclassics/BG_Euro.html
>BG Euro Classics Car Club
>Bowling Green, KY
>
>__

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here.  Get all the scoop.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/