Re: Tonneau cover

To: "Gale Hess" <ghess4@cox.net>, "Autstin Healeys"
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:23:23 -0500
Gale,
As per the original design of the BJ7 and BJ8 that is exactly what these
flaps with the slots are for, feeding a shoulder harness through while, with
the tonneau bar in place, the forward portion of the tonneau cover is
snapped securely onto the 4 lift-a-dot studs on the heel board. This makes
for a totally enclosed and neat rear seat area with minimum wind buffeting
or tonneau material flapping.

Rich Chrysler