RE: Windswept wales UK.

To: <Daveshealey100@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Windswept wales UK.
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:16:24 -0600
Hi Dave, that's a good story about ice blue Mary and wind swept Wales.
I rather thought Wales was an astonishingly beautiful place when we
visited there in the 90's.  Healeys really do have an important role in
family life.  Best wishes for a Happy New Year and a speedy recovery for
your girls.
Jack