RE: healey paint

To: "'P.J.Aeckerlin'" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>, "'Healeys'"
Subject: RE: healey paint
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:09:47 -0000
Thanks 'PJ'.

I didn't realize that variation. I have therefore posted both recipes for your
interest. They are:

GN.25 now ARG.25 at

http://www.nfahc.co.uk/BRG-GN25.jpg

and GN.29 now ARG.GN29 at

http://www.nfahc.co.uk/BRG-GN29.jpg

The good news is that both are still in the database and therefore easily
reproduced for a test spray-out.

Regards....AlanB

  _____