Re: Anybody have a graphic of the AHC Pacific Centre logo

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: Anybody have a graphic of the AHC Pacific Centre logo
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:13:51 -0500 (EST)
Hi Tracy;  Here Several logos  The first 2 are from a Healey Highlights
newsletter of March 1974.  Also attached is a colour version. Finally, there
are two from the Sept 1990 magazine renewal card - this is the only one I found
with "Pacific Centre" letters on it.  These are all in jpeg format at 300 dpi.
If you want them in tiff with a higher resolution, let me know and I'll get it
to you.  Also, if these are not what you are after, please give a more detailed
description and I'll see what I can come up with.
  --Scott Morris    Simcoe, Ontario, Canada
  '62 3000 MkII BT7 tricarb-driver; '60 3000 MkI BN7-project

Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net> wrote: << Looking for a picture or
graphic of the old Austin Healey Club Pacific Centre logo.  This is the one
that has Pacific Centre letters on it >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Healey Highlights Logo.01a.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Healey Highlights Logo.01b.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Healey Highlights Logo.01c.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Healey Highlights Logo.02a renewal.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Healey Highlights Logo.02b renewal.JPG]