Strange Model

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Strange Model
From: AHMCMLIX@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:58:34 EST
Here is information on the small red tin AH 100 model.

These were originally made in Western Germany and the  company did not do
well with them. The rights and Litho were sold to a company  in France named
Joyax Jouet. They produced them with the friction drive, and  then without the
drive but still with the notch for the drive on the bottom.  Eventually even
the
notch disappeared and they had 3 or 4 different bottoms.  They came in the red
as in your photos and in a light green which I would like  to get. They were
sold individually and in sets; one set with a transporter,  Mercedes, and
airplane: and one set with a gas pump. If you would like I could  do a little
article about them for the magazines.

Best,
Richard Gordon