Friday funny

To: bighealey@charter.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday funny
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:12:13 EST
(If you did this  for the New Years eve party that was indeed good pre
planning)
.
Recently, a routine police patrol  parked outside the North Star bar in
Rochester, Minnesota. After last call,  the Officer noticed a man leaving the
bar so intoxicated that he could barely  walk. The man stumbled around the
parking lot for a few minutes, with the  officer
quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity in which he tried  his keys
on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall  into it.
He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the  bar and
drove off. Finally, he started the car, switched the wipers on and off  -- it
was a fine dry summer night -- flicked the blinkers on and of a  couple of
times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the  vehicle
forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a  few more
minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when  his
was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly  down
the road. The Police Officer, having waited patiently all this time, now
started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the
man over and administered a Breathalyzer test.
To his amazement, the  Breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had
consumed any alcohol at all.  Dumbfounded, the Officer said, "I'll have to ask
you to accompany me to the  police station. This Breathalyzer equipment must be
broken." "I doubt it," said  the truly proud Minnesotan. "Tonight I'm the
designated  decoy."