Re: question for the list

To: "Jim Parish" <jimp@parishpartners.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: question for the list
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 21:16:42 -0000
Hi Jim, you don't say which version of Outlook you are using but I would
suspect that a rule has been set up to move the items as you describe. Check
under the tools menu for the rules option and check what rules you have set.
If one exists to delete or move all incoming e-mails to the deleted items
then delete the rule.

Kindest Regards

Tom
Tom McCay (Director)
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
FAX: 0870 705 9115
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey & Draper tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.com for further details.