RE: Jan Healey Marque

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Jan Healey Marque
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:28:04 +0000
Thanks Tom!  Yes indeed we've got a great team.  In fact, "Teamwork, Teamwork"
is the title of my column in the February issue, which is now at the printer.
There are routinely 15-20 people who have a direct hand in bringing you Healey
Marque magazine every month, and it's a privilege to be the editor.ReidReid
TrummelEditor, Healey Marque  Published by the Austin-Healey Club of
11 Jan 2007 20:54:48 -0500From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>Subject:
Jan Healey Marque This is one FINE publication!  You did a great job on this
Reid.  Thanks toyou and all who contributed for your efforts! Tom
Get into the holiday spirit, chat with Santa on Messenger.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/santabot/default.aspx?locale=en-us