RE: Golden Gate Austin Healey Club Website

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "Tracy Drummond"
Subject: RE: Golden Gate Austin Healey Club Website
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:05:03 +1100
G'day Tracy

Many thanks for a look at your website. It's my lunchtime and I was
thinking of what to do while I'm munching. So the site has brightened up
a rather nondescript Monday for me.

Just one question please. Where is the photo of Treasurer Loren Cross? I
stayed with Loren back in 1975 and I can assure you that in the
intervening 32 years I haven't changed at all.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia