RE: interesting tool trivia

To: <Hartangus@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: interesting tool trivia
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:18:05 +1100
G ' D a y  B a z z a  f r o m  E n g l a n d

Eh! Thanks for writing so slow as it really helped me. So much easier
than the affidavits I'm preparing for a ZZZZZZ matter in court.

Now you really should see my new funnell! Black with a sieve and it
screws together just perfect for one of those AH things (thought I
should mention cars at least once).

Don't know about Kybers though - did discuss it once with my wife's
grandfather who was leading a band of gallant British troops there in
the '20s. Sounds painful.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Ps Don't you know that the plural for you is youse?