Interior Panel Install Ques.

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interior Panel Install Ques.
From: <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:23:01 -0500
I received wood replacement panels for the rear quarter panel behind the seats
for my  60 bt7.   These are the panels where the shoulder seat belts would
attach if used.

The instructions say NOT to run the " axle bump stop screws" through these
wood panels.   It appears to me that all the pictures that I have seen look
like these screws DO go through the wood panels, metal panels and then through
to the "bump stop boxes".

Which is correct?

Will these panels stay in place if the screws were not run through these
panels?   It may be a cleaner look without these screws showing.  And yes I
will be using shoulder seat belts.

 (No concourse here)

Mark