Friday funnies (Oops.)..

To: REGANBJ8@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Friday funnies (Oops.)..
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 23:17:24 EST
Subject:   Oops...

He checked into a hotel on a  business trip and was  a bit lonely, so he
thought he would get one of those girls  you  see advertised in phone booths
when
you're calling for a cab.  He grabbed  a  card on his way in.

It was an ad for a girl calling herself Monique, a   lovely girl, bending
over in the photo. She had all the right curves in  all  the right places,
beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs  all the  way up to her ...  well,
you
know the kind.

He was in his  motel room  and figure, "What the heck, I'll give her a call."
 So he dialed the  number.

"Hello?" the woman says. Wow . . . she sounded  sexy!

"Hi, I hear you give a great  massage and I'd like you  to come to my room
and give me one. No, wait, I  should be straight with  you. I'm in town all
alone and what I really want is  sex. You name it,  we'll do it. Bring
implements,
toys, everything you've got  in your bag of  tricks. We'll go hot and heavy
all night; tie me up, wear a  strap-on,  cover me in chocolate syrup and
whipped cream, anything you want!  Now, how  does that sound?"

She says, "That sounds fantastic.... but for  an outside  line, Sir, you need
to dial 9  first."