RE: BJ7 gearbox rebuild

To: "'Pieter and Linda Scheenhouwer'" <pieterscheen@optusnet.com.au>,
Subject: RE: BJ7 gearbox rebuild
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 04:30:20 -0800
Pieter,

Perhaps you could hook up with Steve Pike over at Marsh and discuss what can
be done to bulletproof the box.  I assume you have a set of straight cut
gears in front of you.  I have watched Pike prepared racers a number of
times and never saw one out of a race due to a gearbox :-)

Of course it may be a distance from you his shop is over in Victoria.

Tracy Drummond
President AHCUSA
VP/Events Director GGAHC