Re: Horns Revisited, Discovery

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Horns Revisited, Discovery
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 07:55:34 -0500
Hey, Hey,  thanks to Bobs explanation of the horn connections I discovered
the original bell type connectors still in "situ" under the metal and rubber
covers on my horns.  It seems that the wires were pulled out long ago
leaving the  bell connectors untouched, inside for years.  They're still
bright and shiny and reusable.

I'm  sure this is trivial crap to most of you but its a relief to me to find
one more original item from this car that can be reused.   Especially since
most of the mechanical and body stuff has had to be replaced or rebuilt.
Almost like making my own car, piece by piece. $$$$$$$$$$$$.

Still no "toot" from either horn, even after tweaking the adjusting screws
but I will persevere and enter into the bowels of these units this winter.
That is if I can get these damn cheese head screws out.   " Where did I put
that PB Blaster"

My Thanks to the List once again,    Mark