Help Wanted: Int'l Affairs Correspondent

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help Wanted: Int'l Affairs Correspondent
From: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:15:14 +0000
Hi Team, I'm writing as Editor of "Healey Marque" and we're looking for
someone to add to the Healey Marque Team as a new "International Affairs
Correspondent" for the magazine.  As many of you will recall, Mark Miller has,
for many years, contributed periodic articles about the doings of overseas
Austin-Healey clubs.  Well, Mark is scaling back a bit and is ready to pass
the privilege of this position on to someone else. Basically we're looking for
someone who would receive the exchange publications that the AHCA gets from
overseas clubs (mostly the UK, continental Europe, Australia, plus Japan), and
review them for interesting tidbits that should/could be shared with the AHCA
membership via a periodic column in Healey Marque.  This column could be
almost every month or as seldom as perhaps twice a year -- the point is not
just to fill space, but to keep AHCA members informed and entertained by
learning of interesting things that overseas clubs are doing. We need a
self-starter who will take the initiative to get in contact with the overseas
clubs (obviously Mark and I can provide many addresses to get him/her
started), arrange to receive their pubs, and then reliably review them with an
eye towards sharing interesting things with the AHCA membership via a periodic
column submitted to me via email attachment.  Scanning ability would also be a
plus. If you're interested in this position and ready to join the Healey
Marque Team, please contact me off-list.  Thanks very much and Happy Healey
New Year!

Reid Trummel

Editor, Healey Marque
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en
-US&source=wlmemailtaglinenov06