distibutor rebuild recommendation

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: distibutor rebuild recommendation
From: "andy pole" <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:19:41 +0000
Friends
As others seem to be having problems with so called restoration experts, I
thought I would recommend someone (no financial interest, met them at NEC
classic car show, got good price, sent it off and very pleased with
results!)
http://www.h-h-ignitionsolutions.co.uk/
They quoted me #65 to refurb my 25d6 dizzy, and in turn stripped it, blasted
painted and replated, rebushed to get rid of play, stripped and rebuilt the
seized vacuum advance, fitted a solid ring in place of the split clamping
ring, new points (even had the better type rotor arm) etc and bench tested.
Came back within 2 weeks, only critisism was that it came back with a top
connection lucas cap,  I rang Phil and he checked and he supplied the side
connector cap at cost, he said he gets the top for #5 against #20 for side)
The proper cap would make the price approx #80 all in with postage included.
cheers Andy