Energy Was: California bans dirty emissions NOT HEALEY

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Energy Was: California bans dirty emissions NOT HEALEY
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:58:51 -0600
Alan,

Thanks for your .02 on this.  Texas is now the US's largest producter of
wind powered energy, so there is work to make TX greener.

With the high temperatures we had in North Texas last year, my power bills
skyrocketed to $600 as my cost per kW went from .09 in 2004 to .13.
Strangly this increase conicided with deregulation, which was supposed to
drive prices down.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."