"The Sports Car Engine"

To: Austin-Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: "The Sports Car Engine"
From: Michael Gladwin <michaelgladwin@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:58:47 -0500
Listers:
             I have been researching time appropriate tuning
modifications for BT7.  When going through my library I found a book
by Colin Campbell "Tuning The Sports Car Engine" published in 1963.
There are some nice photos of Chick Vandergriff and engine builder
Doane Spencer race preparing a Hollywood sports Cars engine for John
Christy.  Does anyone have any further info on the cars and if they
still exist, or any other information on 1962 timeframe tuning.

Mike
Washington Dc
BT7 II