RE: BJ8 Brake lights

To: "Bill Matthews" <matthewsarchitects@msn.com>
Subject: RE: BJ8 Brake lights
From: "Greg Wilkinson" <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:48:54 -0800
Hi Bill,
That's an odd one. The only wire under the dash that is brake light oriented
is the white wire from the ignition switch to the fuse block. Other items
that would be affected from a bad white wire connection are the turn signals
and wiper motor. The brake switch (located on the inner wheel arch) has two
wires. Green from the fuse box and green/purple to the brake lights in back.

Greg