RE: Luggage Protection

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Luggage Protection
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 05:51:13 -0800
Price,

It was like ebay # 250026436691

Classic Accessories -  Junior Cargo Carrier

DIMENSIONS 34" X 18" X 14"H

My luggage rack is 30x20

The maker's website is
http://classicaccessories.com/dept.asp?d_id=7091&l1=5940&l2=7091

But I no longer see the "junior version"

Perhaps you can ask them if they still have em.

Here is a photo of mine on the car.

http://www.goldengatehealeys.com/4images/details.php?image_id=53

I put a bottom in it made of heavy cardboard to keep it from sagging between
the rails and slowly rubbing the paint.

Only one color available as far as I know.

Tracy Drummond
President AHCUSA
VP/Events Director GGAHC