Re: overdrive

To: 61bt7@comcast.net, healeymanjim@joimail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: overdrive
From: dracmarine@aol.com
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:53:38 -0500
According to my Brit heritage doc, my BN7 440 came to SFO with a side shifter
but without OD. It now has a topshifter and OD.  I acquired a spare side shift
tranny with the car with OD (I think).

anyone need a side shifter as is where is?  It is at my Pleasanton, CA
apartment sitting as a porch ornament.

Richard of CA/KY
BN7 440