Another Healey Sighting in Fla

To: "Tom" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Healey Sighting in Fla
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:44:11 -0500
Hi Tom and all others,
I'm over in Brandon just East of Tampa.  I saw a beautiful red over white
Healey on Sat AM around 9:00 going East on Gibsonton.  Haven't seen before or
since.  I occasionally drive my restorable yet running BRG BJ8 in the area,
but not that far away.  I've only seen a few running around.  It would be nice
if they were on the list.
Pete