Re: re y'all

To: <Hartangus@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re y'all
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 16:08:07 -0500
Translates approximately to "My old friend phoned me to see if I wanted to
join him down at the pub. I went in the car down the road to the pub and had
a few glasses of beer (pig is a measurement of beer or ale). I got somewhat
inebriated so had to take a cab home."

Is that close?

Classic Cockney slang, and a bit tricky if you're not used to it.

Rich Chrysler