Re: tires for BN2

To: Richard Korn <rkorn@simnet.is>
Subject: Re: tires for BN2
From: Dave & M <rusd@sitestar.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 11:37:44 -0700
Hi Richard,

I replaced a set of Michelin tires with the Gillettes. The Gillettes
have pretty good tread pattern & the rubber is fairly sticky with  a
durometer hardness of around 65.  All in all, very good wet or dry
traction with a reasonably long life expectency.  The tread itself is
a little wider than many of the 165-15's that are available. When
these wear out I will replace them with the same.

Regards,
Dave Russell
BN2