Re: Ginger - ok

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ginger - ok
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:18:39 -0800
Ginger: You don't say where you are heading in California but here is 'The
Outlook' from the Sunday Sacramento Bee newspaper:

"High pressure along the West Coast will bring mild weather this afternoon.
High temperatures in the Valley will reach the mid-60s to low 70s in the
foothills.  Look for a big change in the weather later this week.  A series
of weather systems will spread rain into Northern California starting on
Wednesday".  (Harry Stockman, meteorologist)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031