Re: Selling My BJ8

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>, "Austin-Healey List"
Subject: Re: Selling My BJ8
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:55:22 -0600
I suppose he could use the title and VIN number to help him fabricate one of
the infamous E-bay scams we talk about here or the like, I don't see it as a
major problem for you.  Best thing to do is ongoing conversation with the
potential buyer, scammers are usually in a hurry, someone buying a car sight
unseen should want to know as much about you and the car as possible (I
would anyway).  You might ask him if he knows any Healey owners who might be
listers as well.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1