Re: Locating a Austin Healey

To: bighealey@charter.net, wjmilam@everestkc.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Locating a Austin Healey
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 01:36:07 EST
Bill, I have a customer that may be selling his 64 BJ8.  It is a nice  one
with lots of new parts and work done.  Maybe the best part is that it  is close
enough for you to come see it and drive it.  Not sure what he will  want for
it but I have done a lot of the work on the car and I can tell you  first hand
it is a real runner.

If you are interested contact me off the list and I will get you more
details.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Classic Sports Cars
Branson, MO
_gsfuqua1@aol.com_ (mailto:gsfuqua1@aol.com)
417-593-9503 (Cell)

Ps...Tracy is right, you really should join the club.  Lot of great  guys and
gals.