Re: oil

To: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: oil
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:23:29 -0800 (PST)
Hi Charlie

Thanks for the re-heads-up.  This is a very good
article that well describes how the oil technology has
moved forward with both engine technology and
goverment rules, BUT has digressed from the old engine
technology such as Healey engines.

I am convinced that the modern chemistry of oils is no
longer appropriate for the older design, tolerences
and metals used in Healey engines.  Materials and
tolerences in a new Honda are very different than an
old Healey.

HEADS UP HEALEYPHILES - it is time to pay attention to
the reality of the chemistry of modern oils.

The article Charlie cites is worth reading and
understanding - apples with apples....

best, Robert 65BJ8.

--- Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net> wrote:

> Jim,
> Check out http://www.ttalk.info/Zddp.htm
> Charlie Baldwin
>
> healeymanjim@joimail.com wrote:
>
> >a few weeks back there was a letter about oil with
> the zinc stuff in it for cams and lifters.  if
> someone still has that in your computer could you
> send it to me.  my copy has apparently zoomed into
> outer space.  would like to show it to our car club.
>  good info.   healeymanjim
> >

> >healeymanjim@joimail.com
> >EarthLink Revolves Around You.

                        Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com