Re: Distributors

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributors
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:01:16 EST
In a message dated 2/7/2007 11:45:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Editorgary@aol.com writes:

> I  have Mallory Unilites on both my Healeys and have no complaints.

My complaint with them -- There was one on my MGA when I bought it -- is
that
they are RED. If you like that, then you might look into matching red
silicone hoses for your radiator and heater, and maybe strip the black off
the
radiator and polish that up, then go with a chrome valve  cover.

Gary--

I have the yellow bumblebees on my 100 and they do clash a bit with the red
cap but on Mary's 3000 I used the Mallory red wires for a nice  match.   I
hadn't thought about the red silicone hoses--thanks for the  suggestion!

Seeya at the Concours tent.
Best--Michael Oritt