Healey6 Web site

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey6 Web site
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:27:06 -0500
After much hair pulling (and believe me, I do not have many strands to
spare), the Photo Album is now back to almost 100 percent. I have one more
piece of code to test out and it will be at 100 percent. I am now testing
this stuff on a site that I built just for that purpose.

The good news however,  is that it is now viewable without the nuisance
error messages.

New to the album is a count of individual picture views and the legends
"new" or Updated" on new albums or updated ones.

There are other changes in the body of the site but I yanked my hair so
hard, I forgot most of them.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com