Re: Manifold Drain-Intake

To: "Gale Hess" <ghess4@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Manifold Drain-Intake
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:56:04 +0800
Gale -

You probably don't want to plug up the hole since excess fuel dripping into
the engine will cause the cylinder walls to lose lubrication and you can
wear your motor out prematurely doing this.

I'd suggest just getting a replacement pipe... they are quite long and made
of copper... so you can just bend it around until it clears your headers.

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1