MANIFOLD DRAIN LINE

To: "'Gale Hess'" <ghess4@cox.net>
Subject: MANIFOLD DRAIN LINE
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:34:54 -0500
Dear Gale,

Go to a good local hardware store or hobby shop to get the tubing to fit
into your fitting.  I believe that it is 1/16 inch tubing and you can get a
12 inch length of brass tubing to fit the connection.  The Fitting is a
compression fitting that is standard in the AC/heating equipment and you can
find that at a supply house for contactors.  If you have a problem, I have
both items that I have extra's from when I redid mine.

Mark Goodman