Video Uploading of Tech Sessions

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Video Uploading of Tech Sessions
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:51:26 -0600
I was commenting on a thread at the British Car Forum the technology is
there to share howto videos online for technical tasks.   A coworker comment
that Google Video allows longer uploads than youtube.  I did a search and
found a Lotus guy who is putting together a series on a restoration of his
7.

How hard would it be to start recording tech sessions and posting them to
help everyone?   For guys like me who learn much, much better by watch it
done than reading how to do something, it would be an unbelievable help.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."